Frequently Asked Questions / Customer Service
Security & Privacy
1. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit cards only. We do not accept checks, cash, debit cards, or COD.
2. How do I know that you have received my order? A confirmation notice is sent to the email address you place the order with as soon as the order is received. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or phone 866-664-1165.
3. Does Joe Verde charge sales tax?
The Joe Verde Group automatically applies sales tax to purchases shipped to Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington.
4. How do I check the status of my order? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 866-664-1165 to get status on your order. Please have your order # readily available.
5. What is the Joe Verde Group return policy?
All sales are final. There are no returns or refunds.
1. What shipping options are available?
For U.S. Domestic & International orders, USPS or UPS are available to ship to most locations. Alternative carriers may be selected at our sole discretion to meet shipping requirements. Your final shipping cost is displayed at the point of checkout.
2. When will my order ship?
Most orders will ship out within one business day of ordering (we do not ship Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays), however some orders will take 24 to 72 hours to process.
3. Can I track the progress of my order? You will be sent an email confirmation of your order. Please call 866-664-1165 or email email@example.com to obtain tracking number and have your order # readily available.
4. Can I ship an order internationally?
Yes an order can be shipped internationally.
5. What are the rates for international shipping?
United Parcel Service (UPS) ships worldwide. The rate and quote will be based on the weight and country it is shipped to. Your final shipping cost is displayed at the point of checkout.
6. Who is responsible for duties/taxes and brokerage fees on international orders?
The purchaser is responsible for paying all custom and duties.
Security & Privacy
1. What does the Joe Verde Group do with my information?
The Joe Verde Group highly regards your privacy and never sells, rents, lends or otherwise transfers your information to any other company or organization other than to complete your order. We will also use your information to keep you aware of Joe Verde events and products.
2. Is my payment information secure?
We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layering (SSL) encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged using Heartland Secure Submit. Your credit card number is not stored.